Approx Price: Rs 31 / Piece(s)
- Place the Grow bag where the petunias receive a minimum of five to six hours of bright sun per day. Eight hours of sun is better, as a full day of sunlight results in plentiful blooming.
- Check the potting soil in containers daily. Soak the soil thoroughly and then allow the top of the soil to dry before watering again. Don’t water if the soil is moist, as soggy, poorly drained soil may cause the petunias develop problems caused by excessive moisture, including rot and mildew. Although petunias are relatively drought-tolerant, containerized plants dry quickly. Water at the base of the plant to keep the foliage dry to prevent moisture-related problems.
- Cut flowers often for use in indoor bouquets, as cutting the blooms stimulates the development of more flowers.
- Remove faded flowers as soon as they begin to wilt. This technique, called deadheading, prevents the petunia from developing seeds prematurely.
- Indoor Gardening , Vertical Gardening and kitchen gardening,we are welcom for more enquiry in coimbatore ,madurai, bangalore,vellore,rajapalayam,Ambur Alandur Attur Chidambaram Coonoor Dharmapuri Gobichettipalayam Mannargudi Mayiladuthurai Mettupalayam Mettur Nagapattinam Namakkal Palani Pammal Pattukkottai Pudukkottai Ranipet Theni Allinagaram Thiruverkadu Thuraiyur Tindivanam Tiruchengode Tiruppattur Udumalaipettai Valparai Vaniyambadi Viluppuram Virudhunagar